Tuesday, August 31, 2010
In Class: Sbucks
I feel that starbucks coffee company would be an optimal location for this assignment. Not only does Starbucks sell a highly demanded good, Starbucks is a place for the community to come, hang out, chat, and enjoy themselves while they get addicted to overpriced drinks and turn this experience into a habitual habit. I say this mainly because I am a victim of this coffee culture, and as I am writing this blog I am planning my next visit to Starbucks. Additionally, I can see that the founders of starbucks had some type of greater vision when founding their business. Starbucks is unlike privately owned coffee houses, or even other successful coffee franchises like coffee bean. Going to starbucks is a unique experience that I hope to discover the secrets behind after spending time doing this assignment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment