Thursday, August 26, 2010

In Class:Sophomore Shenanigans

My first week of class has brought forth a mixture of emotions; happiness, tiredness, and a high level of stress.  While it is great to see my friends again, it is not as nice to see all of the homework that my courses have brought forth.  This week I have primarily been focused on completing assignments and coordinating the baby freshmen of my sorority.  While I really enjoy getting to know my new sisters, the work that comes with being New Member Coordinator is typically stressful and very time consuming. 
Academically, I have been enjoying my Foundations of Business class.  I feel that the skills we are learning are so pertinent in the professional sphere, and that sometimes the classes I take don't always seem to have that same level of legitimacy in the work force.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoy reading your blog. Actually, I will take business fiundation next semester. I heard about that it is a hard class but interesting. I am glad you are enjoying this class.

    ReplyDelete