Thursday, September 2, 2010

In Class: pathos artifact

I brought in a picture of my little brother because he is a very special person in my life.  Looking at this photo evokes strong emotions because it reminds me of how much I miss the little guy, and of the good times we have had together throughout our childhood. My little brother lives in beautiful San Diego, California, so I only get to see him when I go home for breaks. While younger siblings are notorious for causing fights and being spoiled, my little brother is actually fun to be around, and someone who I enjoy hanging out with. From my perspective, this artifact is definitely making a pathos argument, however most people would probably just look at this picture and see a little kid.

1 comment:

  1. I think the artifact which you brought is really appear to pathos. A photo of a family member usually let us remember some good memories. It shows our emotion totally. I like your artifact definitely.

    ReplyDelete